Monday 13 May 2013

Welcome to Tales From An Average Gamer!

My name is Corey and welcome to my first attempt at a blog.

Whilst the majority of this blog will focus of my Warhammer 40k hobby, I will from time to time vent my thoughts on other subjects, so bare with me :)

Now, I know what most of you are thinking - 'Why would I want to hear from an average gamer? Aren't these kinds of blogs supposes to be written by experts and guys with exceptional skills?'. And to an extent you are probably correct, but I would like to hope that due to myself professed status as an average gamer, I will be able to provide you with a different view of our wonderful hobby.

So, to bring you upto speed with my latest adventures, here is what I am currently on:
I have decided to put my beloved Orks away for the time being and focus on a new army: Dark Angels with Imperial Guard allies.
Now I know what most will be thinking - oh no! Another list with Guard allies!
And to be honest, I would have joined you in your outrage a few weeks ago. That was before I decided I wanted to do something I haven't done before. I wanted to build a list around fluff, in this case, my idea of a bond forged during the Siege of Vraks. I am currently working on writing the fluff and will up load it as soon as I have finished it.

In other news, a mate and myself are currently discussing the possibility of running our first large scale tournament in the coming months. There is still a lot to discuss in relation to this, but hopefully we can get it up and running and I can get the score on the board for the average guys! :)

Until next time,

Corey.

3 comments:

  1. Good to see you up and running cles, no to get ourselves some followers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have already had 4 views ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You machine you, get up some piccies

    ReplyDelete